starting as low as $233.52*
The IS® 2500Z zero turn mower series continues to expand the Ferris zero turn lineup offering diesel power with features and benefits that no other commercial mower can. Featuring our iCD™ Cutting System in 61” cutting width, with our long-life greaseable cast-iron spindles, this zero turn mower is built to handle the rigors of professional landscaping jobs. There is not another product in its class that can match the value this zero turn offers, especially when paired with the benefits of Ferris’ patented mower suspension system.
24 gross hp Yanmar™ diesel
- Yanmar™ Engine – Efficient Yanmar™ 3-cylinder in-line diesel engine options.
- Patented Suspension – Suspension system consists of rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
- iCD™ Cutting System – The innovative iCD™ Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality.
- Cast-Iron Spindles – Features greaseable, 8″ 6-bolt cast-iron spindles to maximize usable life.
- Cut Height – Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4″ increments from 1.75″- 5″.
- Accessibility – Quick release latches allow for easy access to engine compartment.
- Easy Access – Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Engine Compartment – Heavy-duty integrated rear bumper protects engine compartment
- Smooth Controls – Pillow block bearings on control mounts makes for long lasting smooth, precision controls.
- Acres Per Hour – Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Miles Per Hour – Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.