All the bells and whistles!
The PRO-XL Self-Propelled model has the muscle you need to handle your heaviest mowing projects. And with the self-propelled drive, you can power up hills, over rough ground, or simply trim on even terrain with maximum ease and comfort. Choose the walking speed that’s right for you, from 0 to 3 mph. The world class Subaru engine features overhead cam technology and a cast iron cylinder sleeve. The frame is mounted with 14″ wheels for easy maneuvering. The PRO-XL cuts a 22″ swath, has 5 adjustable mowing heights (1.5″ to 3.5″), and offers ergonomic handlebars for stress-free mowing.
The PRO-XL has an offset frame design that lets you trim right up against foundations, fence lines and other obstacles with precise control. The front is fortified with a cast aluminum nose plate that protects the machine against damage from collisions. The electric-starting Subaru engine carries a 3 year warranty in residential use (1 year commercial).
- 5X the power of handheld trimmers
- Self-propelled drive with forward speeds from 0 to 3 mph
- 8.26 Subaru Electric-Start Engine with overhead cam and cast iron cylinder sleeve
- Ergonomic handlebars with padded grips
- 22″ Cutting Width
- 5 Cutting Heights: 1.5″ to 3.5″
- Accepts optional DuraBlades and Beaver Blade
Engine: 3 years residential; 1 year commercial
Machine: 2 years residential; 90 days commercial