The new M-ZT series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new entry-commercial level. The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience. With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the M-ZT is practical for all of your property maintenance needs. The high back seat with armrests and adjustable ergonomic steering levers will provide a comfortable ride time after time.
- Zero-turn steering system – Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis, without any turning radius.
- Endurance Commercial Engine – Husqvarna’s Endurance Commercial engines provide extended life with features like cyclonic air filtration, heavy duty starting systems, cooler running cylinder heads and improved crank support.
- Pedal-assisted cutting deck lift – Ergonomically designed deck lifting system offers precise cutting height adjustment. Easy and quick adjustment from the operator’s seat.
- Commercial drive system – Hydro-Gear’s ZT3400 series commercial transmissions are fully serviceable and offer higher ground speeds with smooth performance.
- 6-inch Wide Caster Wheels – Durable 6-inch wide front casters with pneumatic tires provide long life and are easy on turf.
- Cast Iron Spindle Housings – Bold cast iron blade housings built for durability and featuring sealed ball bearings.
- Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) – The practical foldable ROPS protects the user and can be lowered in areas with low-hanging branches.
- Adjustable steering levers – Steering levers are adjustable for different size operators – ergonomically angled inward for more comfort – and dampeners can be adjusted to suit your particular style.