The MZ series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new level. The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience. With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the MZ is practical for all of your property maintenance needs. The high back seat with armrests and adjustable ergonomic steering levers will provide a comfortable ride time after time.
- Oversized Tube Frame – The oversized welded frame offers improved structural integrity, operator comfort and ride quality.
- Durable cutting deck – The heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck features twin sheets of 11 gauge steel for added support for spindles and increased overall strength.
- Pedal-assisted cutting deck lift – Ergonomically designed deck lifting system offers precise cutting height adjustment. Easy and quick adjustment from the operator’s seat.
- Transmissions – Longer life due to premium integrated zero-turn transmissions featuring charge-pumps, larger drive axles and expansion tanks.
- Easy-access service points – Oil and filter maintenance, hydraulic drive system components/adjustment, electrical system and battery are all within easy reach so you can quickly get back to being productive.
- Removable foot pan – Removable foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up.
- Comfortable steering – Dual levers with foam-padded hand grips and viscous dampers that reduce vibration, create a comfortable operator experience.
- 9 Bushel Collection System – Increase productivity and versatility with a 9 bushel triple bag collection system. Unique design removes or installs in a matter of minutes.