The MZ series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new level. The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience. With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the MZ is practical for all of your property maintenance needs. The high back seat with armrests and adjustable ergonomic steering levers will provide a comfortable ride time after time.
- Zero-turn steering system – Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis, without any turning radius.
- Endurance V-Twin Engine – Powered by Briggs and Stratton, this engine features premium air filtration, chrome plated valves, super finished bearing surfaces, and an oversized cooling fan for extreme durability and superior performance.
- Durable cutting deck – The heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck features twin sheets of 11 gauge steel for added support for spindles and increased overall strength.
- Pedal-assisted cutting deck lift – Ergonomically designed deck lifting system offers precise cutting height adjustment. Easy and quick adjustment from the operator’s seat.
- Transmissions – Longer life due to premium integrated zero-turn transmissions featuring charge-pumps, larger drive axles and expansion tanks.
- Easy-access service points – Oil and filter maintenance, hydraulic drive system components/adjustment, electrical system and battery are all within easy reach so you can quickly get back to being productive.
- Removable foot pan – Removable foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up.
- Comfortable steering – Dual levers with foam-padded hand grips and viscous dampers that reduce vibration, create a comfortable operator experience.