The MZ series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new level. The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience. With a high performance Air Induction steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the MZ5424S is practical for all of your property maintenance needs. The reliable Kawasaki 24 HP engine offers the smooth, powerful performance that is needed.
- Zero-turn steering system – Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis, without any turning radius.
- Kawasaki engine – Kawasaki engines offer smooth, quiet, reliable power. Heavy-duty components offer long life and electric start is standard.
- Air Induction Mowing Technology – Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut.
- Pedal-assisted cutting deck lift – Ergonomically designed deck lifting system offers precise cutting height adjustment. Easy and quick adjustment from the operator’s seat.
- Transmissions – Longer life due to premium integrated zero-turn transmissions featuring charge-pumps, larger drive axles and expansion tanks.
- Rugged frame and casters – The robust frame and casters ensure durability and reduced chassis flex.
- Removable foot pan – Removable foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up.
- Comfortable steering – Dual levers with foam-padded hand grips and viscous dampers that reduce vibration, create a comfortable operator experience.