The Husqvarna P-ZT series offers commercial quality at an unbeatable value. Born and bred from the top of the line, the P-ZT does not hold back on durability, reliability, and performance. This new work horse borrows key attributes from the PZ like the commercial duty chassis, heavy-duty front casters, convenient and comfortable operator interface and a clean open design for unparallel service access. All these features combine to offer one high value, solid commercial performance package.
- Kawasaki engine – Kawasaki engines offer smooth, quiet, reliable power. Heavy-duty components offer long life and electric start is standard.
- Commercial drive system – Hydro-Gear’s ZT3400 series commercial transmissions are fully serviceable and offer higher ground speeds with smooth performance.
- Commercial duty chassis – The chassis is constructed of 2” x 3” steel tube with 11 gauge wall thickness for superior strength and durability. The open design also allows for more convenient servicing and reduced debris buildup.
- Heavy-duty canister air filter – The heavy-duty canister air filter provides maximum protection for the engine in tough mowing conditions.
- Heavy-duty spindle – The rugged blade spindle assembly features cast aluminum construction and greasable ball bearings.
- Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) – The practical foldable ROPS protects the user and can be lowered in areas with low-hanging branches.
- Stable ride – Low center of gravity and wide stance ensure exceptional stability and riding comfort. Wide tires reduce grass compaction.
- Easy-access service points – Oil and filter maintenance, hydraulic drive system components/adjustment, electrical system and battery are all within easy reach so you can quickly get back to being productive.