The Husqvarna PZ Series represents the latest in high performance drive systems and operator interface. Combined with high productivity cutting deck designs, these mowers deliver premium cut quality and clipping dispersal at higher ground speeds. Careful consideration of components and design not only provide extended durability but unprecendented ease of service access.
- Zero-turn steering system – Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis, without any turning radius.
- High-performance cutting deck – The combination of 6″ deck depth, high-performance blades and optimized deck baffles allows for exceptional cut quality and clipping dispersal. This gives you faster cutting speeds for increased productivity while minimizing missed grass or clumps.
- Hands-free deck lift – The robust, pedal-operated deck lift system allows quick, hands-free operation.
- Hydro drive system – The standard drive system features Hydro-Gear pumps and Parker wheel motors. The 7″ cooling fans and oversized 1.5 gallon oil capacity extend service life and offer smooth performance.
- Heavy-duty construction – The heart of the cutting deck is 7-gauge steel with a rolled front edge, 1-1/2″ x 1/2″ front and side reinforcement, and heavy-duty double-supported scalp rollers.
- Commercial duty chassis – The chassis is constructed of 2” x 3” steel tube with 11 gauge wall thickness for superior strength and durability. The open design also allows for more convenient servicing and reduced debris buildup.
- Flat-free casters – Durable steel front caster yokes feature heavy-duty tapered roller bearings and flat-free tires.
- Heavy-duty canister air filter – The heavy-duty canister air filter provides maximum protection for the engine in tough mowing conditions.