For maneuverability, efficiency and convenience in a homeowner zero-turn mower package, the residential series really delivers. True zero-turn mower performance with twin, maintenance-free integrated transmissions, heavy-duty front casters and a rugged tube steel frame. High performance Air Induction cutting decks allow side ejection or optional mulch and collection capability. Convenient control placement, foam padded steering levers and an adjustable seat make these units easy and enjoyable to operate.
- Zero-turn steering system – Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis, without any turning radius.
- Briggs & Stratton Engine – Briggs & Stratton engines offer durability, dependable starting and the power you need to get the job done.
- Air Induction Mowing Technology – Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut.
- Maintenance-Free Transmission – Worry free performance with maintenance free, integrated zero-turn transmissions.
- Rugged frame and casters – The robust frame and casters ensure durability and reduced chassis flex.
- Removable foot pan – Removable foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up.
- Comfortable operation – Ergonomic driver’s position with excellent overview of working area. All controls within easy access of operator.
- Rear bumper – Reduces the risk of engine damage due to impacts.