starting as low as $62.86/month*
The HydroCut™ walk behind series is in a class by itself. The single hydrostatic transmission found on the HydroCut commercial mower is extremely easy to operate. It offers many productivity enhancing features including Integrated Comfort Controls (ICC) for simple maneuvering and Quick-Adjust grass height of cut controls. Available with a mower deck of either 32” or 36” cutting widths, this walk behind lawn mower can tackle tight places and any landscaping job.
15 Gross hp** Kawasaki® FS541V
15 Gross hp** Kawasaki® FS541V**
- Powerful Engines – Kawasaki FS series engines are engineered to be high powered.
- Electric Start – The convenience of electric start is a standard feature.
- Hydrostatic Transmission – Hydrostatic transmission is more efficient and productive than gear-drive mowers.
- Spindles – Aluminum greaseable spindles feature 1” shaft with 2.5” x 1” dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.
- Quick Adjust Cutting Height – Cut height ranges variably, from 1.5″ to 4.5″, using the quick-adjust crank.
- Indicator for Consistency – Quick-adjust height-of-cut indicator ensures consistent results.
- Torque Tuned Blade™ System – Exclusive Torque Tuned Blade™ system enables the mower to be more compact which allows the machine to be more maneuverable and easy to handle. (36” model)
- Integrated Comfort Controls – Integrated Comfort Controls (ICC) are thumb operated. No need to take your hands off the handlebars to adjust speed or direction, forward & backward. So simple to use it can be operated with just one hand!
- Extra Large Filler Neck – Fuel tank capacity is 5 gallons and features and extra large filler neck for easy refill.
- Miles Per Hour – Up to 5.5 MPH ground speed, reverse 2 MPH.