starting as low as $107.77/month*
The IS® 700Z zero turn mower series, with up to a five foot wide mower deck is an amazing value! Featuring our patented mower suspension technology, iCD™ Cutting System, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear drive system and with a 10 mph mowing speed, this commercial zero turn mower is full of features to increase the operator’s productivity. You’ll mow the lawn in less time!
23 gross hp** Kawasaki® FS691V
27 gross hp* Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series™
23.5 gross hp** Kawasaki® FS730V
26 gross hp* Vangaurd™ 810cc V-Twin
27 gross hp* Briggs & Stratton Commercial Tuff Series™
28 gross hp* Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™
- Power – Vanguard™ 810cc engines deliver the optimum power, performance, and efficiency commercial zero-turn mowers need.
- Patented Suspension – Suspension system consists of rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
- Integrated Transmissions – Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- iCD™ Cutting System – The innovative iCD™ Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality.
- Spindles – Cast-aluminum grease-able spindles feature 1” shaft with 2.5” x 1” dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.
- Cut Height – Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4″ increments from 1.75″- 5″.
- Cool running – Fans mounted on hydro pumps assist in cooling and repelling debris.
- Exceptional Performance – A patent pending suspension and steering system combine to provide a comfortable ride with exceptionally smooth steering performance.
- Easy Access – Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Smooth Controls – Pillow block bearings on control mounts makes for long lasting smooth, precision controls.
- Acres Per Hour – Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Miles Per Hour – Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.