starting as low as 161.66/month*
The ProCut™ S 3-wheel riding mower features a simple design for easy operation and serviceability. The 3-wheel lawn mower was the first commercial mower Ferris ever produced in 1986. The ProCut S, featuring mower suspension technology, enhances speed and comfort. The improved height-of-cut control makes changing grass cut height a snap. If you desire a 3-wheel mower with high visibility and want to reduce your yard work time under low hanging branches, shrubs and fencing, the ProCut S is for you.
24 gross HP Kawasaki FS730V**
27 gross HP Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series*
- Acres Per Hour – Mows up to 4 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Aluminum Spindles – Features grease-able aluminum spindles for longer usable life.
- Easy Cut Height Adjustment – New quick-adjust height of cut control sets cut height in one easy step.
- Electric Deck Lift – The electric deck lift allows the operator to conveniently raise the cutter deck with the flip of a switch for momentary traction assistance and under-deck maintenance.
- Fan Mounted on Pump – Fan mounted on top of hydro pump assists in cooling of hydro system and repelling debris.
- Foot Pedal – Foot pedal controls speed and forward / reverse direction.
- Fuel Tank – Rugged 5.5 gallon fuel tank.
- Suspension – Suspension technology results in increased speed and a smoother ride.
- Two-Stage Snowblower – Two-stage 50″ snowblower with electric chute rotation available